Stretch Mark & Scar Camouflage Tattoo Training
This training does not have copies of other courses. All the content here was developed for my own use in my clinic.
I taught the first tattoo scar camouflage course in the US and Europe, so I have a vast experience in teaching the technique and also in performing it. Which I am still doing today.
So besides having been tested and approved by me and my certified students on all continents, this is a straightforward training, containing only what you need to get the best results (natural results), with fewer sessions, less work, and less time wasted.
So this course is for you if:
- You have to do a lot of touch-ups because the color doesn't take. You cannot get results in two sessions.
- Your patients' results last for less than 1-2 years.
- You've had issues with the incorrect color.
- You are having difficulty finding the ideal shade for your patient.
- You have difficulty truly understanding what each color is responsible for within a formula. Why are we using each color? When should I use it? What happens when you use a specific color? What happens if you do not use it?
- You don't know what needle depth, voltage, and stroke type is best for each area of the body.
- You are a beginner.