Is the thought of writing your own business plan proving to be a little more daunting than anticipated? Well, doing something for the first time often is, but by attending “THE BUSINESS PLAN COACHING PROGRAM” I'll help you approach it correctly.
Pete Schonbeck, a highly experienced business coach and advisor, will take you through the key steps of creating the foundations for a strong and robust business plan. We'll cover:
• THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY- The vision /strategy for your business
• THE KEY PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS - Who’s going to help you realise it?
• LEGAL MATTERS (Business Status e.g. Sole Trader/Partnership/Ltd)
• THE FINANCIALS (using Excel templates (with your own version sent post-program)
• How to approach MARKET RESEARCH - Who's the competition and what is the latest sector data to qualify your idea?
• THE MARKETING PLAN - How are you going to shout about it?
• OPERATIONS – Explaining the day to day running of your business
• FUNDING YOUR BUSINESS