This is a course to help you prepare for module 3 of the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT). Module 1 is 'Managing the teaching and learning process'.
The course comprises:
- video lessons on all the topics tested in module 3;
- extra materials (texts, videos, quizzes etc.) to help you further your knowledge of every topic;
- exam-like tasks at the end of every lesson so that you can put your knowledge to the test and boost your confidence;
- contact with the tutor via email and via an exclusive WhatsApp group every step of the way.
(mandatory) The TKT Course: Modules 1, 2, and 3 – Second Edition, by Mary Spratt, Alan Pulverness, and Michelle Williams.
(optional) Essential Teacher Knowledge, by Jeremy Harmer.
NB: These are sold separately.
- Even though this is not a language course, it is recommended candidates be at least at a B1 level, as all the lessons and materials are in ungraded English.
- You can purchase this course at any point of the year. However, it is recommended you have at least three months (but ideally six) to get through all the course content before you do the exam.
- For more information, write to email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp message: (+5511 94505-1811)
NB: The current price is an early bird fee valid until December 12, 2022.