O material já vem com gabarito. Primeiro você faz as questões e depois pode ver cada questão com seu respectivo comentário.
1. Aprender as funções sintáticas de forma rápida e objetiva.
2. Dominar conteúdo frequentemente cobrado nas provas.
3. Compreender as questões comentadas sobre sintaxe dos concursos mais recentes.
4. Aumentar consideravelmente suas chances de acertar mais questões sobre esse assunto.
5. Exercitar no total de sessenta exercícios ( 30 frases + 30 questões gabaritadas e comentadas).
6. Leve junto BÔNUS (exercícios de fonemas e encontros vocálicos)
The Warranty Period is the time you have to request the total refund of what you paid in your order, if you are not satisfied. As soon as it is requested, your refund is processed automatically by the platform in up to 10 days. For payments via bank payment slip, it is necessary to provide bank account information for the refund to be made. After the information has been provided and the processing period of 10 days, the amount will be credited in your account in up to 7 business days. As for the reimbursement in your credit card statement, it varies according to the payment method, and may take from 30 to 60 days.
It means that the product ANÁLISE SINTÁTICA - RESUMO, SESSENTA ATIVIDADES - EXERCÍCIOS E QUESTÕES DE CONCURSOS COMENTADAS. will be delivered 100% digitally. It may be an online course, an eBook, a series of video lessons, and so on. This content will be accessed or downloaded through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any other digital device. When you buy a digital product, you get a link via email with all the information to access the product.
Some online courses offer a digital completion certificate. The students may issue this certificate inside the course itself or by contacting the Producer. These certificates can be shared on social media such as LinkedIn and added to a resumé.
To order this product, click “Buy” on the top of this page. Keep in mind that not all products will always be available to be purchased. A Producer may be preparing a new class and registration for the course may not be open yet.