- In this course, you will reach an advanced level (B1, B2) of conversation in German.
- Learn everything naturally by listening to funny stories.
- The mini-story method and, in particular, the "question and answer technique" will help you to reach this goal easily.
- Learn spoken grammar with the images and colors in our funny stories.
- And actively practice the content using the APP Quizlet.
- The course offers a final certification.
- But above all, you will feel more confident when it comes to communicating.
WHAT ARE OTHER STUDENTS SAYING?
"I was looking for a course like that for a long time. But I had a problem because I didn't know what exactly I needed. Now I know. The course is based on the TPRS method. It means that you listen to funny stories, you answer questions, do some homework and finally tell these stories yourself. I believe that this is the best method ever because you don't have to learn grammar rules. You understand them from examples. If you don't understand you still can read a rule and it will have more sense because you already know the real examples." - Oleg
Declination and comparative of adjectives | All adverbs | All conjunctions | Question words | All prepositions | Pronouns, determinants and articles | Gender and plural of nouns | Cases | Auxiliary Verbs | Verbs with prefix | Irregular verbs | Transitive Verbs | Reflective Verbs | Modal Verbs | Imperative | Present | Simple Past | Participle | Present Perfect | Past Perfect | Future | Konjunktiv II | The passive voice | Denial | wie/als | Was für ein-/Welch- | Intention Sentences um ... zu/damit
Learning methods | Free time activities | Hotel | Restaurant | School | University | Doctor | Work environment | Clothes | Home | Food and drinks | Shopping | Animals | Travel | Weather | Transportation | In town | Partying | On the beach | Parts of the body | Sport | Holidays
GET MY COURSE NOW