"Discover How To Start a Virtual Summit To Grow Your Audience, Authority, and Income Online"
Finally! A Step-by-Step Guide To Starting and Launching Your Very Own Virtual Summit!
There's no denying, more and more businesses are turning to the online world to reach a wider audience.
The convenience and accessibility of the tools and platforms we have nowadays such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams, allows anyone to host their own virtual meeting, conference, or in this case a summit.
Zoom usage increased dramatically in March 2020 as the pandemic of COVID-19 forced many people to work remotely.
In fact, according to Bernstein Research and Apptopia:
"Daily downloads of the Zoom app have increased 30x year-over-year and the app has been the top free app for iPhones in the United States since March 18.
Zoom said daily users spiked to 200 million in March, up from 10 million in December."
A change like this has indeed changed the whole landscape of the corporate work environment.
With stats like this, you probably don't want to ignore the idea of starting your own virtual summit.
9 Reasons Why You Should Start a Virtual Summit
Whether you want to build an audience, increase your authority, or grow your income, a virtual summit has many benefits.
Here are 9 reasons why you should start a virtual summit:
1. Build an audience faster as you will be attracting hundreds of attendees.
2. Raise your personal profile and visibility.
3. Establish strong relationships with experts and influencers.
4. Develop and build your community.
5. Free marketing. It won’t only be you promoting the summit. Speakers will be sharing and advertising YOUR event to their followers, too.
6. Freedom. Stream your virtual summit from anywhere in the world.
7. There’s no limit to how many people can attend.
8. Make money from different streams of the summit.
9. Create a business model that you