What’s True and What’s Not; How to Do It and Do It Right; How to Use It to Have Super Confidence, Break from Bad Habits, Lose Weight, and Excel in Life!
Have you ever wanted something so bad that you willed it to happen?
The promotion that you have always thought and fantasized about that you have gotten your thank you speech memorized – just in case? How about that new gadget that you have turned around in your mind that you can almost feel it in your hand? Or how about that person of your dreams whom you think about 24/7, with corresponding imaginary encounters?
If any of your desires did came true, there’s a big probability it did not happen by chance. It’s not a miracle either. And it’s not a one-time deal – it may happen again.
Hypnosis is a procedure that taps into your subconscious, putting you in a state of a trance that would bring you under extreme suggestibility.
This means that through hypnosis, you can be “fed” suggestions about your personality, habits, behavior, and way of thinking that can influence your life immensely.
Did you know that …
* Psychologists use hypnosis to calm and soothe people who are in a state of trauma or are nervous.
* Medical practitioners use hypnosis as anesthesia – surgeons during surgery, dentists during tooth procedures, and doctors and midwives during childbirth.
* Post-surgery or post-operation, hypnosis is also used to prevent infection or unpleasant side effects.
* Mental health professionals use hypnosis as part of the therapy for patients with psychological conditions.
* Hypnosis is used to help both patient and doctor understand health and mental conditions, the causes and possible course of action to be taken.
* Hypnosis is used to curb problem habits such as smoking, eating disorders, or unpleasant behavior.
* Hypnosis is effective in dealing with psychosomatic problems or physical illness that can be rooted from a psychological condition.
* Learning ability, physical performance