The memory game is a classic card game where the goal is to find matching pairs of cards. In this game, the cards have images of animals, with different combination options, including equal images, images with names and initials of the animals.
• Stimulate visual and auditory memory.
• Develop attention and concentration skills.
• Increase knowledge and identification of animals.
• Promote the learning of letters and words.
• Attention and concentration.
• Logical reasoning.
• Recognition of images, names and letters.
The game can be played by children from 3 years old.
This game contains 96 cards, being:
24 animal photo cards
24 cards with animal drawings
24 animal name cards
24 cards with the initial letter of the animals' names